Use the Alarm Creator application that we added to the dashboard in the Add Alarm Creator Tutorial to edit alarms.
1) Click on the Alarm Creator.
2) Use the search table in the middle of the screen to find the site. Once you find which site you need, click on it to show all alarms for the site.
3) Click on the alarm that needs to be edited.
4) To deactivate the alarm, click the box that shows “Active” and remove the check-mark. Then click “Save Alarm”.
5) Similarly, reactivate the alarm by following the same steps. Click the “Active” box and then “Save Alarm“.
If you have any thoughts, ideas, or questions, please feel free to leave a comment below or use the contact feature at www.onping.net