1) Navigate to the Micro Logix widget.
2) Search for the company, site, and location to bring up all parameters assigned to the well.
3) Click on the register ID associated with the parameters you want to upload. If the register ID needed is not already available, you can create one by clicking “New File” and entering the register ID, writeable capabilities, and data type.
4) Once register ID is selected, click “Edit File,” then “+ Row” and fill out the parameter ID and description. Repeat this step for all parameters that need to be added to the Micro Logix, then click update.
5) Wait a few minutes after uploading parameters to see if they poll. A poll can be forced by clicking the refresh button.
Powered by BetterDocs
PO BOX 851012 Yukon, OK 73085
© 2021 Plow Technologies. All rights reserved.