1) Navigate to the Total Flow widget.
2) Search for the company, site, and location to bring up all parameters assigned to the well.
3) Click on the data type associated with the parameters needed to upload. If the data type needed is not already available, one can be created by clicking “New Register” and choosing the correct one.
4) Once you have selected the data type, click “Edit Register,” then “Add Parameter” and fill out the register ID, description, and the read/write capabilities. Repeat this step for all parameters that need to be added to the Total Flow, then click update.
5) Wait a few minutes after uploading parameters to see if they poll. You can force this poll by clicking the refresh button.