Various issues may arise that may require you to clear your browser cache when using OnPing.
Each browser has its own way to do this, here are instructions for the most popular ones.
For Google Chrome
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Select “More Tools”, and then select “Clear Browsing Data”
- In the Clear Browsing Data window that pops up, make sure “Cached Images and Files” is checked then select “Clear Data”
- Click the 3 lines in the upper right corner.
- Select “Options” from the drop down menu
- Select “Privacy & Security” from the left
- Scroll down to “Cookies and Site Date” and select “Clear Data”
- Check both boxes and select “Clear”
FOR Microsoft Edge
1. Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
2. Select “History” then “Clear browsing data”.
3. In the drop-down box, select 24 hours. If this does not help, follow steps 1-3 again and select “all time” from the drop-down.
4. Make sure every box is checked and select “Clear Now”.
If you have any thoughts, ideas, or questions, please feel free to leave a comment below or use the contact feature at www.onping.net.