Once a location has been created, you can edit the associated information including the name, network, polling, and device information.
1) Click on the “Shortcut links to add location” widget located on the main screen.
2) Click on the device name associated with the location.
3) Search for the company, site, and location. The device information will appear at the bottom of the screen.
4) Click “Edit” to change the device information.
5) The edit screen will allow you to change the name, network information, polling frequency, and the device information.
6) Click “Update” once the desired information has been changed.
Powered by BetterDocs
PO BOX 851012 Yukon, OK 73085
© 2021 Plow Technologies. All rights reserved.