1) Navigate to the Roc TLP widget.
2) Search for the company, site, and location to bring up all parameters assigned to the well.
3) Click on the point type associated with the parameters you want to upload. If the point type needed is not already available, you can create one by clicking “New Point Type” and entering in the point type number.
4) Once you have selected the point type, click “Edit Point Type,” then “+ Row” and fill out the logical point number, parameter number, description, and the read/write capabilities. Repeat this step for all parameters that need to be added to the Roc Tlp, then click update.
5) Wait a few minutes after uploading parameters to see if they poll. You can force this poll by clicking the refresh button.
Powered by BetterDocs
PO BOX 851012 Yukon, OK 73085
© 2021 Plow Technologies. All rights reserved.