Creating a manual report is beneficial for viewing historical data.
1) Click in the dynamic report widget on the main dashboard.
2) Click “Create Manual Report.”
3) Fill in the title of the report, the start and end date, and the time frame you need to view. You can also choose whether the report timestamps should be for minutes, hours, or days and how often. Then click “Add Parameters.”
4) Choose the company, site, and location. Click on all parameters you want to view on the report, then click update.
5) Click “Create Report” to create the one time report. Then click “view reports” and find the report you just made. Click on it to open the report in Excel.