Adding a control button component to an HMI is an efficient way to create commands like start, stop, enable, and disable.
1) After adding an HMI to the dashboard (seen in the Creating an HMI tutorial), you can edit it to add desired components. You do not need to be in edit mode to do this. Click on the green arrow in the upper left corner of the HMI box.
2) To add a control button component, click on the “Control Button” icon. This will bring up the preview box where you can label the title and assign parameters.
3) Click “Add Button” under the title box to enter the label, write value, read value, and color. Repeat this step to add more than one control button.
4) Click “Save” at the bottom of the preview box to add the indicator component to the HMI.
5) Once the control group component appears on the HMI screen, you can click on the component and use the direction arrows to rearrange the screen.6) Click “Save” to save your changes. Make sure you click this or your changes will not be saved. A green banner will appear confirming your changes have been saved.
If you have any thoughts, ideas, or questions, please feel free to leave a comment below or use the contact feature at www.onping.net
Powered by BetterDocs
PO BOX 851012 Yukon, OK 73085
© 2022 Plow Technologies. All rights reserved.