Once parameters are visible in OnPing, you may want to change certain values, such as setpoints. Parameters that are writeable give you the ability to change assigned values at any time without interrupting other parameters that are polling.
1) Click on the widget name that corresponds with the location device found on the main screen.
2) Search for the company, site, and location of the wellsite you wish to edit.
3) Click on the register associated with the parameters you want to write new values to.
4) The parameters that are writeable will have a blue box that says “write new value.” Click on the ones you want to rewrite.
5) Write in the new value you want associated with that parameter, then click “Write.” Repeat this step for all desired parameters.
Powered by BetterDocs
PO BOX 851012 Yukon, OK 73085
© 2021 Plow Technologies. All rights reserved.