Widgets that have been configured, or used for a long time may at some point need to be changed as your needs change. Use this guide to make edits to existing widgets.
1) Log in to OnPing and navigate to the widget you’d like to edit.
2) Click the wrench icon in the top right corner of the widget to enter edit mode.
3) Click “Edit Configuration” to make changes to the settings of the widget.
4) Make changes as needed in the menus and blanks provided.
5) When all changes have been made, click “Update” to apply the changes.
6) Click “Save Widget” in the top right-hand corner to save changes.
Powered by BetterDocs
PO BOX 851012 Yukon, OK 73085
© 2022 Plow Technologies. All rights reserved.